Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print wirelessly from a laptop
Printing wirelessly from a laptop
Documents must be in PDF format (see below). Use Chrome as your browser.
- Go to print.fredonia.edu.
- At the login screen, enter your e-services Username and Password.
- At the Print Accounting screen, click on Web Print at the left of the page.
- From the Web Print page, click on Submit a Job at the right of the page.
- At the next Web Print page, select a printer to print to, then click on Print Options and Account Selection.
- At the next screen, choose how many copies you would like to print. (There is a 49 page limit per any print job.) Then, click on Upload Document.
- At the next screen, click on Upload from Computer to select the PDF document you wish to print, then click on Upload & Complete.
- You will then see a status page about your print job.
- Logout when you are finished.
Converting your document to a PDF
for wireless printing
If using an application from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), just use Save As to save your document as a PDF. A pull-down menu will give you this option.
If using Pages on a Mac,
File ---> Export ---> PDF or
File ---> Print --->PDF
Daniel A. Reed Library • The State University of New York at Fredonia • 280 Central Ave., Fredonia, NY 14063 • 716-673-3184 • Fax: 716-673-3185 • firstname.lastname@example.org