This page will help you organize your EndNote Web references in groups. Groups allow you to easily sort your references by class or assignment, and allow you to generate bibliography pages.
1. Check the sources you wish to add to a new group.
2. Click the "Add to group..." dropdown at the top of the list of references, and choose "New Group."
3. Enter a name for the group and click OK.
1. Check the references you want to add to the group.
2. Click the "Add to group" dropdown at the top of the list of references, and click the group you wish to add them to.
Our virtual reference service is available around the clock for any questions you may have.
Fredonia librarians are available
Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 6 pm
Friday: 10 am - 4 pm
Sunday: 3 pm - 7 pm
Schedule an individual research appointment with a librarian. We are currently meeting virtually due to COVID-19.
Please address any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel A. Reed Library • The State University of New York at Fredonia • 280 Central Ave., Fredonia, NY 14063 • 716-673-3184 • Fax: 716-673-3185 • email@example.com