Skip to main content
Print wirelessly from a laptop
Printing wirelessly from a laptop
Documents must be in PDF format (see below).
- Go to print.fredonia.edu.
- At the login screen, enter your e-services Username and Password.
- At the Print Accounting screen, click on Web Print at the left of the page.
- From the Web Print page, click on Submit a Job at the right of the page.
- At the next Web Print page, select a printer to print to, then click on Print Options and Account Selection.
- At the next screen, choose how many copies you would like to print. (There is a 49 page limit per any print job.) Then, click on Upload Document.
- At the next screen, click on Browse to select the PDF document you wish toprint, then click on Upload & Complete.
- You will then see a status page about your print job.
- Logout when you are finished.
Converting your document to a PDF
for wireless printing
If using an application from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), just use Save As to save your document as a PDF. A pull-down menu will give you this option.
If using Pages on a Mac,
File ---> Export ---> PDF or
File ---> Print --->PDF
Daniel A. Reed Library • The State University of New York at Fredonia • 280 Central Ave., Fredonia, NY 14063 • 716-673-3184 • Fax: 716-673-3185 • email@example.com