Skip to main content
Renew Reed Library Materials
Materials can be renewed in person at the Circulation Desk, by phone, or online from Reed Library's homepage - go to ReedSearch.
- In the upper right corner, Sign In.
- Click on Fredonia Students, Faculty, Staff.
- Enter your Fredonia e-services username and password. (If you do not know your eServices username and password, please log in to Your Connection. Your username and password are located under "Personal Information.")
- Your name will appear in the upper right corner. Use the pulldown menu by your name.
- Click on My Loans.
- Any Reed Library book that you have out on loan will appear.
- Click on Renew to renew the book(s) of your choice.
Renew Interlibrary Loan Materials
Log in to Interlibrary Loan
Please note: The required user ID and password to log in to the Interlibrary Loan are your eServices username and password. If you do not know your eServices username and password, please log in to Your Connection. Your username and password are located under "Personal Information."
You must request a renewal prior to the original due date. Renewals are at the discretion of the lending library.=
Once you are logged in to Interlibrary Loan:
- Under "View" on the left-hand side, click on "Checked Out Items."
- Click on the transaction number of the item you would like to renew.
- Click on the red renew button at the top left of the page.
Questions? Call 716-673-3180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daniel A. Reed Library • The State University of New York at Fredonia • 280 Central Ave., Fredonia, NY 14063 • 716-673-3184 • Fax: 716-673-3185 • email@example.com