How do I create a link from my ANGEL course to Library Resources?
With the introduction of new security features in a variety of web browsers we have found that ANGEL links to do always work correctly. The work around for this issue is to create an ANGEL Page and place a link here. The following steps will walk you through creating a link in a Page.
- Log on to ANGEL
- Enter the course
- Access the Lessons tab
- Click the Add Content Link
- Click Page
- In the Title field, enter the name of the page you are linking to
- In the Page Text field enter a description or the web address for the page
- Highlight the text you would like to be the link
- Press the Insert/Edit Web Link button
- Enter the page address into the URL field in the pop up window
- Click the Target tab
- Choose New Window from the Target drop down menu, Press Ok
- After returning to the main screen press Save